FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Funny Status Is For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Forum des Mesures Physiques de l'IUT Lille A! Index du Forum » Zone dès qu'on presse ! » Photo des soirées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bergeo

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Funny Status Is For Facebook Répondre en citant

Funny Status Is For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

I cant afford a Snuggie so I just wear my robe backwards. Funny : 42Not Funny : 31. Thats IRONIC. There are lots of different status update every second, but there are also boring status update every second. Posted By: Guest - Category: funny status update saying on Sunday, 12.31.17 15:41pm. Nobody thinks you just pushed a 12 year old out of your crotch. Whatsapp Status. Style Status. Karma Quotes. The last thing people should feel going into the new year is alone.Funny12 Insightful13 WTF?28 GTFO!18 #16801My girlfriend broke up with me because she says I was obsessed with football. I dont get it. What does a kindergartner have to tweet about? Im getting better at drawing in the lines! #cantwaitforstorytime I bought a new stick of deodorant last night. Funny : 16Not Funny : 18. Book. There are 1,110 Million users active on Facebook. Worst transformer ever! If a person is texting while walking through a crosswalk against oncoming traffic that has green light I think it should be legal to hit them will never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night again! I got an STD from a hipster. NominateSo you have a post you saw somewhere else? Enter it below to nominate it!Anonymous? Cancel Nominate. Alright, get in the basket If you play a Ke$ha song backwards, you hear messages from Satan. One-Liner Quotes. Friends Status. We would like to thank everyone that submits statuses to the site. During the holidays people have to make a choice between enjoying the holidays or spending it with the relatives. Ive never seen a tombstone that read: Died from not forwarding that text to ten people. I like it when I buy a bag of air, and the company is nice enough to put some chips in it. 4. Bored? Send I hid the body. All rights reserved. When I have kids I am going to show them the movie 2012 and tell them I survived that. Developed by Searchquotes.com. Single Quotes. Spring Quotes 5a02188284
codice sorgente pagina facebookwhat does dmd stand for on facebookiphone app to view private facebook profilescan you temporarily deactivate facebook accounttelecharger facebook chat javalogin.facebook.com certificatefacebook sdk resources bundle downloadapp facebook para android 2.1pirater facebook v3.11.exekeylogger facebook mac

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Forum des Mesures Physiques de l'IUT Lille A! Index du Forum » Photo des soirées

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation